I hope you are having a blast “writing your vision and making it plain” (click HERE to look back at my message from earlier with all the details). I wanted to share my “mental picture of success” with you and give some of my favorite components for making this effective and fun. You can make yours as straight forward or abstract and artsy as you want. Mine usually consist of a combination of the two haha… from scientific and precise to “feelings based.” Within that, there are a couple things that make it most believable and “real” for your brain.
- Write in present tense
- “I look great in clothes.”
- Use adjectives that evoke strong emotions
- “I have an abundance of energy.”
- Keep it simple
- “My best days are ahead.”
- Sign and date it. It makes things feel more official…like a contract.
Here is my “vision”. I already re-wrote it several times and I feel really good about it.
Living life to the fullest,